Our comprehensive bid booklet falls in line with our commitment to transparency in every step of the process. It includes the following:
1. COVER LETTER
- The cover letter is a brief overview of the cost-per-square-foot breakdown as well as the possibility for cost savings if necessary.
- Types of contracts are reviewed with clients.
3. DESCRIPTION OF MATERIALS
- This is a rundown of specific materials and quantities that will be going into the home.
- This is a breakdown phase by phase of the total cost of the job. Each phase is broken out separately and the monthly bills are charged to each individual phase accordingly. At each draw, the money that has been paid and money to go for each phase of the job will be reviewed.
5. BID WORKSHEET
- The bid worksheet is created from a correlation of all the subcontractors’ bids and broken out phase by phase with a description of the work and costs to be performed. This worksheet simply ties the bids into one document for an easier review by the client and builder.
- This is a fairly precise schedule of the construction process. There can be alterations from this schedule due to client selections, weather conditions or unforeseen site conditions.
7. SUBCONTRACTOR LIST
- This is a list of all the subcontractors, lenders, builders, and clients in phase order.
- This is a correlation of all the subcontractors’ bids in phase order. This shows exactly how the subcontractor bid the job out and all the details pertaining to their part of the job.
- The exhibits contain any information the builder receives from the clients, engineers or designers and any specifications that have been given to the builder for the use bid-out process. Also in this section are the standard warranties and the quality of standards.